We intend to keep this page as easy reference for Unix commands/links which are useful to DBA in day - day work. If you too have some command's which can be useful , then you can use the comment's section to add it and we will include in main page after cross-checking it. In case there are any corrections, then also let us know.
These commands have been categorised into sub-pages such as AIX, Solaris, Linux and HP-UX.
Awk Tutorial - http://www.vectorsite.net/tsawk.html
Sed & Awk (Oreilly ebook) - http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/unix/sedawk/index.htm
- Cluster SSH tool Utility
- Effect Of Multiple SHMMAX Settings
- How To Discover Disk Name When LUN Number is Known (OEL5)
- Sqlplus connection on AIX taking too long
- Use awk/sed in vi
- Connections to DataBase Hang Including “/ as sysdba”
- Scheduling Job through Cron??
- Creating ASM devices on AIX
- CRS Fails to Start – 10.2.0.1 RAC Install on AIX
- Input is too long (> 2499 characters) – line ignored
- Effect of OS Terminal Setting “STTY” on Oracle Database
- Easy and Free X-Windowing Setup with Cygwin
- Significance of LD_LIBRARY_PATH